The perfect gift for the finishing touch to a Christening gown. When the baby gets tired of wearing the hat you can use this headband. The headband may then become a wedding garter in years to come. This item is packaged in a clear envelope with a sentimental poem explaining the concept printed in gold lettering on high gloss card stock.
Return & Exchanges Policy
We always hope that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are not
satisfied for any reason, please contact us for return. We will gladly accept
your return as long as you follow our return policy. Please read the return
policy before you place an order.
- You must email us for return request within 7 business days after you receive
the order. As long as you email us, your return request will be accepted. When
we receive your return request, we will contact you to issue a return
authorization #. (We WILL NOT ACCEPT any returns without a return authorization
- Exchanges/returns are allowed one time only.
- The purchased item must be returned and postmarked within 7 business days
after the issuance of Return Authorization Number .
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- 15% restocking fee will be charged for any exchange and refund.
- The buyer will be responsible for all the shipping costs on new orders and it
will be deducted from the credit card on file.
- All items must be in new, pre-sale condition if returned, without any wear and
tear. The merchandise will be inspected and if there are any visible wear and
tear, it will be sent back to you and the sale will be declared final. We will
not accept return for any merchandise with animal fur or any kind of smell
(including smoking smell).
- If you received free shipping and wish to return the merchandise, the shipping
cost will be deducted from your refund. "Free shipping is awarded under the
condition of purchase".
- Refund will take 3-5 business days to credit to your bank due to the
processing time of merchant service company.
Christening Headband to Wedding Garter
5 Stars based on 1 Review(s)
Dearborn Height MI
I would recommend this item to a friend.
March 28, 2012
This item was really nice and set off the bonnet she was wearing
the fact that she can re-use it on her wedding day